MOTIVATION LETTER (Djarum scholarship plus)

My name is Ahmad Ganjar Baiquni. I am a fourth semester student, Education Study Program of Electrical Engineering, Faculty of Engineering at the State University of Malang.
I have an interest and desire to become an electrical engineer since junior high. Desire that comes when I want to be able to make a robot. But the desire was delayed when I'm not in the vocational school of electric, but in high school where close with my lovely home. However, finally I get to college majoring in Electrical Engineering at State university of Malang. And I think that's beginning to be able to reach the dream.
The first time I studied in Electrical Engineering, I was not sure I could keep up with my friends that the average graduate from vocational school of electric  However, my view changed drastically, when I realized that the school has an advantage in terms of theory. I also utilize it to cover the practical value of the results are less satisfactory. And I can get a GPA of 3.37 in semester 3. So I can conclude that each one definitely has its advantages and disadvantages.
In the semester holidays, I intend to take a course in the English village of Pare. There I tried to fix my shortcomings in the English language both spoken and written. I obtain experience that not all students get the opportunity, because I was given the opportunity to teach the teacher and the children. So I also found a different side of the level of understanding between mothers and children.
At the time went on semester 3, I wish entered an organization on campus. Because at that moment I thought, the organization could help me to get soft skills and make it easier to obtain a scholarship. But it does not realized, because the past two times I signed up, I was denied. It raises my curiosity to find the meaning of soft skills is like. And finally I became aware that soft skills are not just an organization, but can be obtained from training or other experience.
Since childhood I lack in knowing my teachers or lecturers. I tend to be more familiar with the people under them, such as security guards, gardeners, guards canteen or street people. I think, talking to them will feel more loose and broaden my views. And I also get knowledge of them, that not everyone thinks students are formidable. Not a few people on the streets also assume that students have behavior that is less wise to than them. So that motivated me, one day I can change a less well to students. And I think the difference it could push us into a wiser man .
So After I learned from these experiences, I was eager to attend training sessions have been held by djarum scholarship plus. And if I were given the opportunity to join this scholarship, I will try to make the best use possible. My hope through this study I was able to help me in achieving my goals as an electrical engineer in Indonesia to have high levels of intellectual, spiritual, emosianal qualified. I also hope one day to be a leader in my work. As well I will share these experiences with friends and other people around me. Then I do not deny, too, by getting the scholarship, I hope to ease the cost burden of parents. Because I think the happiness of others, especially parents is very precious.

1 comment:

  1. its so different information. i have experience work in sampxxxa. thanks for motivational letter information

    ReplyDelete